“Nic, my friend, you think Fate is a witch? Just wait until you meet her sister Destiny.” ~ Connor Holden, Earl of Featherstone.
The American Men follows modern day warriors Robert, Mason, Chase, and Josh McKinnon in their challenges with women, treasure, and family.
Never Kiss Me Goodbye. In the land of Nirvana that is a certainty.
Latest From A Bibliophile’s Persuasion
- Vampires Of Nirvana : Book 1 – Never Kiss Me Goodbye by Ranay JamesPosted by A Bibliophile's Persuasion on July 19, 2016 at 8:00 am
Synopsis: Kari Ransom’s career as a journalist is on a stellar trajectory. She’s making a name for herself by exposing some heavy hitters in the political arena for serious crimes and shady dealings. But that rise to the top is cut short when she’s gruesomely murdered by a […]
- Sweet Magic Song – Olivia HardinPosted by A Bibliophile's Persuasion on July 14, 2016 at 4:50 pm
If you like Fantasy, check out this book by Olivia Hardin! Synopsis: Belle Bittner was sold to the highest bidder when she was just a child, sought for the magic lying dormant in her blood. She grew up as the adopted daughter of a wealthy vampire couple, and serving the child-trafficking Org seemed […]
- Night Keeper – April Nunn CokerPosted by A Bibliophile's Persuasion on July 5, 2016 at 9:19 pm
Synopsis: After surviving a wicked divorce and ending up alone with a baby, Josie Simons had sworn off men. Her so-called life consisted of cleaning up after animals at the city zoo and cleaning up after her toddler at home. Maybe it was the utter boredom that made her let her best friend and […]
- From the Ashes, Claire SandersPosted by A Bibliophile's Persuasion on June 16, 2016 at 7:36 pm
This book was inspired by the East Texas Church Fires that spanned over six weeks time and destroyed 10 churches in 2010. It is up next on my list of books to read! Synopsis: Fleeing a secret that changed her life forever, Judith Robertson decides she can live in the little cabin in the woods […]
- Night Keeper, April Nun CokerPosted by A Bibliophile's Persuasion on May 17, 2016 at 9:00 am
If you like suspense, try Night Keeper! Synopsis: After surviving a wicked divorce and ending up alone with a baby, Josie Simons had sworn off men. Her so-called life consisted of cleaning up after animals at the city zoo and cleaning up after her toddler at home. Maybe it was the utter boredom […]